In 2017, all finalists will receive an Awards Finalist branded logo for use in marketing and promotional collateral.
In addition, both SATIC and our major awards sponsor, the SA Tourism Commission are committed to providing increased benefits for SA Tourism Award winners.
As well as being awarded a certificate and trophy to commemorate the wins within each category, award recipients will also receive the following:
- Quality submission feedback from Industry Experts on the Judging Panel.
- Social media promotion during and post the awards ceremony.
- A Tourism Awards Winner and/or Medallist branded logo for use in marketing and promotional collateral.
- A Vox Pop video from the Awards Ceremony for your promotion and by SATIC and the SA Tourism Commission across corporate and industry channels.
- Photos of Award Winners from the Awards Ceremony to be used at your discretion and SATIC.
- Promotion via a state-wide media release in conjunction with the SA Tourism Commission. Region-specific media releases are also prepared for regional entrants.
- An editorial article and advertised list in The Advertiser, announcing all award winners following the Awards Ceremony, to appear the day after the ceremony.
- Inclusion in various marketing collateral from the SA Tourism Commission e.g. film shoots, famils program, social and content posts and editorial features.
- Media relations support for shows (at the producers' discretion).
- An invitation to attend a dedicated marketing workshop with the SA Tourism Commission, on how to make the most from your win.
Free attendance at the SA Tourism Commission's annual international industry forum - to be held in November 2017.
The opportunity to attend a half day workshop - 'all you need to know about SATC and marketing'.
This workshop will incorporate:
- An overview of SATC's marketing function
- Distribution 101 - product, packaging and partners
- SATC's trade events, projects and famils function
- Strategy and Insights - International Visitor Survey/National Visitor Survey (the bigger picture)
- PR, Social Media and Content - how to get involved
- How to make the most of your Tourism Awards win
- A good hour for questions and brainstorming
- Additional benefits may also be received by winners from sponsors of particular categories, such as free products or cash prizes.
- Most category winners receive free entry into the Australian Tourism Awards by representing South Australia in the national competition.