Premier’s Award in Service Excellence
Supported by the Government of South Australia
This award is designed to recognise and encourage South Australian tourism businesses for their excellent service policies and procedures to building strong, long lasting customer relationships.
- The award will not be made to the same business twice.
- This category is awarded at the South Australian State level only.
1. The 6 businesses who best answered Question 4 – Customer Service, will be shortlisted as a ‘finalist’ for this award.
2. 3 Judges and Michael, will then read and review each answer and vote for the best one. (each judge should review TripAdvisor and website and review their site visit scores and comments.)
3. The group shall decide a clear ‘winner’ by at least 1 point, then share the result with the whole judging group on consultation day.
4. Award shall be announced at the SA Tourism Awards Ceremony