Outstanding Contribution by an Individual
Supported by Qantas Airways
This award recognises the outstanding contribution by an individual to the South Australian tourism industry.
- The award will not be made to the same person twice.
- Nominations are accepted from any party except the nominee.
- This category is awarded at the State/Territory level only.
- The general criteria and rules for entry for the 2016 South Australian Tourism Awards DO NOT apply to this category.
Please only provide a 200 word description of the nominee on why they should be considered for the award of ‘Outstanding Contribution by an Individual’. You will need to also include 3 referees (provide contact details) to support this nomination.
Consider the following 3 points when writing your 200 word description:
1. OVERVIEW OF NOMINEE
Provide a brief overview of the nominee, highlighting their outstanding attributes. Include a brief history of their career in tourism, and a description of their current employment or other participation, if applicable.
2. NOMINEE'S PROFESSIONAL CONTRIBUTION AND SERVICE
Provide examples and the benefits of the nominee’s professional contribution and service to the tourism industry.
3. NOMINEE'S PERSONAL CONTRIBUTION AND SERVICE
Provide examples and the benefits of the nominee’s personal contribution and service to the tourism industry.
NB: This category does not incur an entry fee.