We are keen to help and support all of our nominees through the submission process.
This year will also see an expanded judging panel, to ensure more time is spent on high-quality entrant feedback by industry experts and professionals.
Key Dates 2017
- Wednesday, 22 February - Nominations Open & Program Launch
- Monday, 26 June - Nominations Close
- Monday, 14 August - Submissions Due - Categories 1 – 14 at 12 noon
- Monday, 14 August - Submissions Due - Categories 15 – 25, 28 - 31 at 5pm
- Friday, 22 September - Submissions Due - Outstanding Contribution by an Individual
- Friday, 22 September - Submissions Due - South Australian Tourism Student of the Year
- Friday, 10 November - 2017 South Australian Tourism Awards Gala Dinner
The Nominees Kit contains information about the Awards criteria, judging process, hints & tips and much more.
The Nominees Kit also provides access to the 'Entrant Guide Book 2017', a eight-step guide to assist you with preparing your best submission. (This kit is available to all nominees once payment has been received.)
- Category 8 - Specialised Tourism Services
- Category 12 - Tour and/or Transport Operators
- Category 23 - Deluxe Accommodation
Awards Consultants List
SATIC has complied a list of consultants, public relations companies and graphic designers for Tourism Awards entrants that require assistance in preparing their awards submission. They can assist you from concept stage through to the delivery of your final submission or simply provide a writing, editing and/or graphic design service.
View list of consultants >
Tourism Awards Info Session & Webinar
Are you considering entering the 2017 South Australian Tourism Awards? Watch the webinar from the 2015 workshop below, and learn how to nominate & prepare a successful submission.
For further information, please contact SATIC on (08) 8110 0123 or email@example.com