How to Enter
The South Australian Tourism Awards are an online submission and site visit based program for all tourism businesses in South Australia.
The 2014 South Australian Tourism Awards were launched on Wednesday, 12 March 2014.
SATIC Members: $190 per nomination *
Non-SATIC Members: $290 per nomination*
* Nomination fee include GST and are non-refundable
FREE ACCREDITATION WITH TOURISM AWARDS ENTRY IN 2014 for first time non-Accredited nominees
All first time, non-accredited Tourism Awards entrants have the opportunity to become tourism accredited. The accreditation registration fee (from $250) will be included in your Tourism Awards nomination fee. Two programs for the price of one!
Step 1 – Nominate your Business/Product
The first step is to nominate your Business/Product for the 2014 South Australian Tourism Awards:
- Visit the eAwards portal and follow the prompts to nominate and pay the entry fee. Please note you have to nominate each business/product separately.
- Create a new account. If you entered the Awards in 2013 and created an eAwards account, these log in details will not work for 2014. Don’t forget to record these details somewhere safe.
- All nominations must be lodged via the eAwards portal by Friday, 4 July, 2014.
Download the Nomination Instructions for further information.
Step 2 – Prepare your Submission
Information on how to prepare your submission can be accessed through the Entrant Support section of the SATIC website.
Step 3 – Upload your Submission
- To upload your submission you must log in to the eAwards portal using your log in details (created when nominating).
- Upload a PDF version of your submission along with 10 images. Make sure your submission complies with the Rules for Entry.
- You can only upload your submission once.
All entries and images must be uploaded by Monday, 18 August 2014 by the following times;
· 12 noon – Categories 15 – 28
· 5.00pm – Categories 1 – 14
Download the Submission Instructions for further information.
Step 4 - CELEBRATE!
Come along to the 2014 South Australian Tourism Awards Gala Dinner for the announcement of all winners and medallists. A great opportunity to celebrate your accomplishment, network and support the South Australian tourism industry.
When: Friday, 14 November 2014. Further details to come.
For further information, please contact Jasmine Pohl on (08) 8110 0123 or email@example.com.