How to Enter
The South Australian Tourism Awards is an online submission and site visit based program for all tourism businesses in South Australia.
Step 1 – Choose your category
Choose the category most relevant to your business, product or experience. There are more than 30 categories to choose from - something for everyone.
Step 2 – Nominate Online
The first step is to nominate your Business/Product:
Visit the eAwards portal and follow the prompts to nominate and pay the nomination fee.
Please note, for multiple nominations you will have to nominate each business/product separately.
- Create a new account. Keep these details somewhere safe. (If you entered the Awards in 2014 and created an eAwards account, these log-in details will not work for 2015.)
- All nominations must be lodged via the eAwards portal. The due date to be advised.
Step 3 – Prepare your Submission
Information on how to prepare your submission can be accessed through the 'Entrant Support' page.
Download Submission Layout Style Guide for an example of how to layout your Tourism Awards Submission.
Step 4 – Upload your Submission
- To upload your submission you must log-in to the eAwards portal using your log-in details (created when nominating).
- Upload a PDF version of your submission along with 10 images. Make sure your submission complies with the Rules for Entry.
- You can only upload your submission once.
All* submissions & images must be uploaded by 8th of August 2016 by the following times:
Step 5 - Celebrate!
Come along to the 2016 South Australian Tourism Awards Gala Dinner for the announcement of all winners and medallists. A great opportunity to celebrate your accomplishment, network and support the South Australian tourism industry. When: Friday, 4 November 2016
For further information, please contact SATIC on (08) 8110 0123 or email@example.com