How to Enter
The South Australian Tourism Awards is an online submission and site visit based program for all tourism businesses in South Australia.
SATIC Members: $190 per nomination *
Non-SATIC Members: $290 per nomination*
* Nomination fee includes GST and is non-refundable
Added bonus: All first time, non-accredited Tourism Awards entrants have the opportunity to become tourism accredited. The accreditation registration fee (from $299) will be included in your Tourism Awards nomination fee. Two programs for the price of one!
Step 1 – Choose your category
If you need help choosing the correct category please contact SATIC on email@example.com or 8110 0123
Step 2 – Nominate Online
The first step is to nominate your Business/Product:
Visit the eAwards portal and follow the prompts to nominate and pay the nomination fee.
Please note, for multiple nominations you will have to nominate each business/product separately.
- Create a new account. Keep these details somewhere safe. (If you entered the Awards in 2013 and created an eAwards account, these log in details will not work for 2014.)
- All nominations must be lodged via the eAwards portal by Friday, 4 July 2014.
Download the Nomination Instructions
Step 3 – Prepare your Submission
Information on how to prepare your submission can be accessed through the 'Entrant Support' page.
Download the Submission Layout Style Guide for an example of how to layout your Tourism Awards Submission
Step 4 – Upload your Submission
- To upload your submission you must log in to the eAwards portal using your log in details (created when nominating).
- Upload a PDF version of your submission along with 10 images. Make sure your submission complies with the Rules for Entry.
- You can only upload your submission once.
All submissions & images must be uploaded by Monday, 18 August 2014 by the following times:
- 12 noon – Categories 15 – 28
- 5.00pm – Categories 1 – 14
Download the Submission Instructions
Step 5 - Celebrate!
Come along to the 2014 South Australian Tourism Awards Gala Dinner for the announcement of all winners and medallists. A great opportunity to celebrate your accomplishment, network and support the South Australian tourism industry.
When: Friday, 14 November 2014
For further information, please contact SATIC on (08) 8110 0123 or firstname.lastname@example.org