How to Enter
The South Australian Tourism Awards is an online submission and site visit based program for all tourism businesses in South Australia.
Nominations are open for 2016:
- $190 per nomination for SATIC members (non-refundable, GST inclusive)
- $290 per nomination for Non-members (non-refundable, GST inclusive)
The nomination fee includes:
- Awards industry workshops
- State judging panel meetings
- National awards judging process
- State wide site visit assessments
- Coordination and administration
- Appointment of independent auditor (KPMG)
Step 1 – Choose your category
Choose the category most relevant to your business, product or experience. There are 30 categories to choose from - something for everyone.
Step 2 – Nominate Online
The first step is to nominate your Business/Product:
Visit the eAwards portal and follow the prompts to nominate and pay the nomination fee.
Please note, for multiple nominations you will have to nominate each business/product separately.
- Create a new account. Keep these details somewhere safe. (If you entered the Awards in 2015, you can use your existing login).
- All nominations must be lodged via the eAwards portal. The due date for nominations to be lodged is Friday, 1st July 2016.
Step 3 – Prepare your Submission
Information on how to prepare your submission can be accessed through the Entrants Support page.
Step 4 – Upload your Submission
- To upload your submission you must log-in to the eAwards portal using your log-in details (created when nominating).
- Upload a PDF version of your submission along with 10 images. Make sure your submission complies with the Rules for Entry.
- You can only upload your submission once.
All* submissions & images must be uploaded by Monday, 22 August 2016.
Step 5 - Celebrate!
Join us at the 2016 South Australian Tourism Awards Ceremony for the announcement of all winners and medallists. A great opportunity to celebrate your accomplishment, network and support the South Australian tourism industry on Friday, 4 November 2016 at the Adelaide Convention Centre.
For further information, please contact SATIC on (08) 8110 0123 or email@example.com