How to Enter
The South Australian Tourism Awards is an online submission and site visit based program for all tourism businesses in South Australia.
It's never too early to start planning your Tourism Awards submission. Download the 2015 Start Planning Now template >
Step 1 – Choose your category
Choose the category most relevant to your business, product or experience. There are more than 30 categories to choose from - something for everyone.
Need help choosing the correct category? Contact SATIC on email@example.com or (08) 8110 0123.
Step 2 – Nominate Online
The first step is to nominate your Business/Product:
Visit the eAwards portal and follow the prompts to nominate and pay the nomination fee.
Please note, for multiple nominations you will have to nominate each business/product separately.
- Create a new account. Keep these details somewhere safe. (If you entered the Awards in 2014 and created an eAwards account, these log-in details will not work for 2015.)
- All nominations must be lodged via the eAwards portal by Tuesday, 30 June 2015.
Download Nomination Instructions >
Step 3 – Prepare your Submission
Information on how to prepare your submission can be accessed through the 'Entrant Support' page.
Download the Submission Layout Style Guide for an example of how to layout your Tourism Awards Submission.
Step 4 – Upload your Submission
- To upload your submission you must log-in to the eAwards portal using your log-in details (created when nominating).
- Upload a PDF version of your submission along with 10 images. Make sure your submission complies with the Rules for Entry.
- You can only upload your submission once.
All* submissions & images must be uploaded by Monday, 24 August 2015 by the following times:
- 12 noon – Categories 1 - 14
5pm – Categories 15 – 26, 29 & 30
*excluding categories 27 and 28
Download Submission Instructions >
Step 5 - Celebrate!
Come along to the 2015 South Australian Tourism Awards Dinner for the announcement of all winners and medallists. A great opportunity to celebrate your accomplishment, network and support the South Australian tourism industry. When: Friday, 13 November 2015
For further information, please contact SATIC on (08) 8110 0123 or firstname.lastname@example.org