Changes for 2017
- No formatting or designing required
- Mobile accessible
- Online submission
- Accessible by multiple users
- Electronic attachment of images, tables and graphs
2. Category Changes: no category changes for 2017
3. Category descriptor ammendments have been made to the following and now read:
- Category: Qantas Award for Aboriginal & Torres Islander Tourism - this category recognises Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander tourism operations that demonstrate authenticity and cultivate a greater understanding of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander culture, history and traditions.
4. Question changes have been made in the following categories:
- Category 3– Major Festivals and Events – Q1(a)(b)(c)(d) and (e), 2(a)(b)(c) and (d) and associated Tips.
- Category 4–Festivals and Events – Q1(a)(b)(c)(d) and (e), 2(a)(b)(c) and (d) and associated Tips.
- Category 7 -Qantas Award for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Tourism – Q1(a)(b) and (c), Q2(a) and (c), Q3(a)(b) and (c), Q5(a) and (b)
5. Rules for Entry Amendments:
- Formatting rules no longer apply
- The submission will be up to 20,000 words in length and will be entered via the Awards Online Program
- The submission will include up to 25 images with caption - images include charts, graphs and pictures