Changes for 2017
- No formatting or designing required
- Mobile accessible
- Online submission
- Accessible by multiple users
- Electronic attachment of images and graphs
2. Category changes: no category changes for 2017.
3. Category descriptor ammendments have been made to the following and now read:
- Category: Qantas Award for Aboriginal & Torres Islander Tourism - this category recognises Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander tourism operations that demonstrate authenticity and cultivate a greater understanding of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander culture, history and traditions.
4. Question changes have been made in the following categories:
- Category 3– Major Festivals and Events – Q1 (a)(b)(c)(d) and (e), 2 (a)(b)(c) and (d) and associated yips.
- Category 4–Festivals and Events – Q1 (a)(b)(c)(d) and (e), 2 (a)(b)(c) and (d) and associated yips.
- Category 7 -Qantas Award for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Tourism – Q1 (a)(b) and (c), Q2(a) and (c), Q3(a)(b) and (c), Q5(a) and (b).
5. Rules for Entry amendments:
- Formatting rules no longer apply.
The submission will be up to 12,500 words in length and will be entered via the Awards Online Program. Exceptions ar
- Category 25: Excellence in Food Tourism will have a maximum 8,000 word limit
- Individual categories will have a 2,500 word limit
The submission will include up to 25 images with caption
- Images include pictures/images, info-graphics and graphs
- Captions are allowed for each image. Maximum of 6 words, not included in overall word count