How to Enter the Yorke Peninsula Tourism Awards
Your nomination is considered your expression of interest to undertake the awards process and complete your submission(s).
What do I Submit?
- Nomination details
- Entry details
- A PDF version submission (emailed). Refer to the rules for entry for specific formatting guidelines.
- The cover page of the submission should be clearly marked with:
- The name of the entrant;
- The category entered;
- The Yorke Peninsula Tourism Awards entered; and
- An image(s) representative of the product entered.
- A description of no more than 100 words of your company/product, which will be used by media, for announcements at the presentation ceremony, in promotional material and on website listings. As this will be edited and compiled by people who have not viewed your submissions please remember to include your company/product name and where you are located geographically.
- Five images - jpeg format only, illustrating the entrant’s operation should accompany each submission in each category entered. By supplying images you ensure maximum exposure at the presentation ceremony and in official advertising and publications. (Note: 300 dpi files in jpeg format are preferred)
The On-site visit Assessment
Accommodation categories only are subject to a site visit. The purpose of the on-site visit assessment is for verification of essential business practices e.g. risk management. The on-site visit will be prearranged at a mutually convenient time and the judges have a proforma from which they work.
For further information, please don't hesitate to contact Jo Barrie or Nicole Page at Yorke Peninsula Tourism, phone (08) 8821 2663 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or Jasmine Pohl at the South Australian Tourism Industry Council, phone (08) 8110 0123 or email email@example.com