Tourism Australia is the Australian Government agency responsible for attracting international visitors to Australia, both for leisure and business events. The organisation is active in around 30 key markets and activities include advertising, PR and media programs, trade shows and industry programs, consumer promotions, online communications and consumer research.
For more information call 1300 361 650 or visit www.tourism.australia.com
Tourism Australia are evolving their global campaign, There's Nothing Like Australia, with the idea that Australia could be the world’s greatest restaurant serving up the best and most unique food and wine experiences in remarkable locations every day.
- Add more than $500M to food, wine and bererage expenditure by travellers by December 2015.
- Close the perception gap of potential travellers, by moving Australia's position as a quality food and wine destination from 6th to 3rd.
How can you get involved and promote SA’s culinary tourism experiences to the world:
No one knows the best food and wine experiences of a destination like a local and to really highlight the exceptional experience South Australia has to offer you need to get involved by sharing your food and wine stories at the ‘Restaurant Australia’ hub.
You can contribute content by:
- Completing an online form available at australia.com/restaurantaustralia, and / or
- Joining in the conversation using #restaurantaustralia in your social media communications about your food and wine offering.
- Be listed on the Restaurant Australia as a contributor with a link back to your product website.
- A chance to have your story / product featured as an article on www.australia.com/restaurantaustralia.
- Participate in a global conversation on Australia's quality food and wine experiences.
- Showcasing your product to Tourism Australia’s media hosting team so it may potentially be included in the international media familiarisations that will be hosted for Restaurant Australia.
The most compelling and unique content that showcases people, produce and place will be featured on australia.com/restaurantaustralia from 7 May, and will be promoted to a global audience via campaign activity in Tourism Australia’s key markets. This is a marketing opportunity not to be missed for your business and all it will cost you is a bit of your time.