South Australia’s best of the best in Australia!
South Australian tourism businesses have won a record number of medals in the 2012 Qantas Australian Tourism Awards announced in Hobart.
Silver medals went to Harbour Town Outlet Shopping Centre in their category of Specialised Tourism Services, Pindarie Cellar Door for Tourism Wineries, Distilleries and Breweries and Sinclair’s Gully received Silver in the prestigious Qantas Award for Excellence in Sustainable Tourism category.
Five Bronze medals also came to South Australian tourism businesses:
- Cellar Door Wine Festival Adelaide (Festivals and Events)
- Barossa Visitor Centre (Visitor Information and Services)
- Jacob’s Restaurant – Jacob’s Creek Visitor Centre (Restaurants & Catering)
- BIG4 Adelaide Shores Caravan Park (Tourist & Caravan Parks)
- Rawnsley Park Eco Villas (Unique Accommodation)
Over 800 people from all over Australia attended the glittering ceremony at Princes Wharf 1 in Hobart, Tasmania, with 55 representatives from the South Australian tourism industry cheering our winners on.