- Australian Tourism Accreditation
- Ecotourism Certification
- Climate Action Certification
- Respecting Our Culture
- Camp / Adventure Activity Accreditation Program
- Marketing Accreditation
Camp / Adventure Activity Accreditation Program
SATIC is now administering Camp / Adventure Activity Provider Accreditation; following the merger of the Camping with Confidence program (formally managed by the Australian Camps Association) into the Australian Tourism Accreditation Program (ATAP).
Camp/Adventure Activity Provider Accreditation is designed for any business that works with the camp and / or adventure activity industries. It has been put together to ensure the camping or outdoor experience is conducted in an appropriate manner; that there are clear procedures for supervising campers and administering bookings, that proper planning has been done to manage emergencies that should arise, adhering to the Adventure Activity Standards (AAS); and that engagement with the appropriate authorities (eg for buildings, food handling, equipment maintenance) has been undertaken.
- Compliance with both business and industry specific regulations
- Adherence to industry sector standards and codes of practice
- Risk management procedures and training
- Business and Marketing Plans
- Human resource management policy and procedures
- Customer service policy and procedures
- Environmental management policies and procedures
- Specialised activity policies and procedures
- Vehicle operations policies and procedures
The Camps / Adventure Activity Provider Accreditation addresses many of the issues that are covered in the development of a business operating plan, with a focus on the key elements that are part of the day-to-day running of a camp / adventure activity.
To register to become an Accredited Camps / Adventure Activity Provider, please contact Jayne Cooney on firstname.lastname@example.org or 8110 0126.
Accredited Camps / Adventure Activity Providers in South Australia:
For more information contact SATIC's Accreditation Team on 8110 0126 or email@example.com