- Australian Tourism Accreditation
- Ecotourism Certification
- Climate Action Certification
- Respecting Our Culture
- Accreditation Updates
- Camp / Adventure Activity Accreditation Program
T-QUAL is the Australian Government's recognition of quality tourism accreditation, rating and certification programs which meet the national standard - this includes the Australian Tourism Accreditation Program (ATAP); ECO Certification and ROC Certification.
Its logo is a symbol of excellence that identifies the quality-assured tourism experiences in Australia that take part in these programs.
Businesses that participate in the T-QUAL endorsed programs benefit from increased marketing exposure, online distribution and credibility. In turn, consumers benefit from the national symbol for excellence, the T-QUAL tick, which helps them make more informed choices when selecting Australian tourism products and services.
The T-QUAL Logo
The T-QUAL logo is an easily recognisable and national symbol of tourism quality. It is a valuable endorsement that helps consumers make more informed choices when selecting tourism products and creates a competitive point of difference for businesses.
Once operators have signed a T-QUAL Sub-Licence (see below) they may use the T-QUAL logo alongside the relevant accreditation logo in the marketing of their business.
How to get the T-QUAL logo:
Secondly, it is essential to agree to the Sub-licence Agreement before using the T-QUAL logo. To agree, simply read the T-QUAL Sub-Licence agreement (below) and then fill in the Acknowledgement form (also below) and return to SATIC. We will then send you electronic versions of the T-QUAL logo to use alongside your ATAP logo.
- Sub-Licence Agreement for operators accredited with ATAP
- SUB-LICENCE ACKNOWLEDGMENT for operators accredited with ATAP - please sign & return to SATIC
- T-QUAL / ATAP Logo Style Guide for operators accredited with ATAP
- Increased marketing exposure, through Tourism Australia's domestic consumer marketing strategy.
- Increased online distribution via partnership with TripAdvisor.
- A competitive point of difference.
- An immediate and ongoing boost to business credibility.
- Preferential listing on australia.com.
When booking T-QUAL endorsed experiences, consumers can:
- Be confident that their expectations will be met.
- Trust consistently high standards will deliver quality experiences.
- Enjoy quicker and easier holiday planning.
- Relax, knowing that they will be taken care of.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Alternatively, contact SATIC on 08 8110 0126 or firstname.lastname@example.org